Sassy Suite was founded on a single mission: to change the stigma of direct sales from the inside out.
Facebook is where most of our friends and family hang out, where the people who love us most and want to see us succeed hang out. And Facebook parties are a fun way to mix both worlds.
From the Archives
Must-Read Articles on Facebook Marketing for Direct Sales
Our Latest Articles on Facebook marketing for Direct Sellers:
More Facebook Marketing Articles
- 5 Steps to Plan and Build a Facebook Group for Your Business
- How to Build a Killer Facebook Page for Direct Sales
- New Facebook Live Update Lets Admins Post to Multiple Pages
- How to use a Facebook Watch Party to Strengthen Community in Your Groups
- An Alternative to Facebook Parties
- The Difference Between a Facebook Page and a Facebook Group and How to Choose the Best one For You
- Proof that Facebook Hates Small Business
- Growing Your Facebook Group through Loops and Giveaways
- What to do When Facebook Doesn’t Work the Way You Want it To
- Facebook Changes Everything Again! How to Rock Facebook as a Direct Seller in 2019
More About Marketing on Facebook
Will marketing my direct sales business on Facebook actually work?
Facebook works great for marketing your direct sales business because it was built specifically to allow people to connect with people, organizations, and brands that are meaningful to them. But it means forgetting what you think you know about marketing, forget about sales, and focus on building those meaningful relationships.
Do I need a Facebook business page?
Having a Facebook business page gives you access to important features that you’ll need for long-term success, including insights and analytics, indexing by search engines, and chatbots. However, before you go building up that Facebook page, make sure you have a strategy for how you will use that to make an impression and engage with your audience.
What’s the best way to grow my Facebook group?
The best way to grow your Facebook group is to provide value. I don’t mean give them free products, but make that group something special – a place where people will want to hang out. Invite people in rather than adding them, answer questions before they ask them, and be present.
Can you really throw parties on Facebook?
Facebook parties can be some of the best parties you’ll ever attend (or run!). They allow people from anywhere the chance to come together and connect. The real key to a successful Facebook party is to recreate a lot of the same processes and feelings as you would at an in-home party – right down to the personal invitation.