Hostess coaching is the lifeblood of any direct seller. Not only is it crucial for you to be able to get sales, but it helps ensure that your hosts meet their goals and have the best experience possible. Happy guests means happy hosts…and happy hosts means a happy you!!
However, as important as hostess coaching is, it’s still not as widely talked about as you would think. Which is why we tend to talk about hostess coaching a lot.We invited people to discuss some of the key elements for successful hostess coaching. And some of their tips and advice were spot on!!Click To Tweet
In this Twitter chat, we invited people to discuss some of the key elements for successful hostess coaching. And some of their tips and advice were spot on!! Here are some of our favorite quotes:
- Your party is all about your hostess, not you.
- Understanding your hostess’s why will help you establish goals and coaching your hostess to reach her goals.
- We recommend a series of short, easy to digest messages rather than massive, all-inclusive packages that go largely ignored.
- By encouraging your hostesses to send out personal invitations, one-on-one, to each of her guests, you guarantee a more engaging turnout with people who are genuinely interested in being there.
- Remember, this is your business — but it’s her party.
Check out the rest of the chat below!