Thank you for joining Elite Kickstart.
Please be sure to visit and follow our pages on Facebook (so you don’t miss anything when we post to the group):
Please read the following rules before posting anything into the group.
- No videos or live videos (unless explicitly invited to post by Brenda Ster)
- No business page or other social media account “Follow for Follow” posts
- No affiliate links, unless you are sharing one of Sassy Suite’s affiliate links to one of our partners (you can find a list of our current partnerships in our toolbox).
- No PM baiting. If you want to share information, please do so openly and in the group — do not ask our members to PM you for details.
- No promotional posts of any kind except under a designated post by Brenda Ster
- No promotion of other Facebook groups and events
- No introduction posts with website links or invitations
- No posting links to other social media channels for feedback except under a designated post by Brenda Ster
- No make money posts, recruiting posts, asking for PMs, comment baiting posts, message me posts, etc. You are not here to sell to this group
- No surveys, market research or polls that ask for emails, PMs, or that link off of Facebook
- No badmouthing other consultants, whether they are in this group or not
- No promoting other coaches, training programs, or online courses
- No sending unsolicited messages (especially those trying to sell something) to members of this group
- You are free to use any graphics posted into the group as long as you do not alter them in any way (do not place your own logo onto them, do not crop, resize, blur, or otherwise cover anyone else’s logo)
- Use of the Sassy Suite name when creating meetups or events for members within this group is not allowed without permission from Brenda Ster
We believe in, and encourage, building relationships. The behaviors listed above do nothing to help build those relationships. If you want to get noticed in this group, try some of the following:
- Post thought-provoking discussions that encourage collaboration
- Be active. Check into the group daily and participate in any discussions you find interesting
- Answer questions as thoroughly and kindly as possible
- Remember, we all started somewhere. Do not shame someone for not knowing something you already know
What if someone sends you a friend request? Should you accept it?
We have nothing against members of this group building relationships and sending each other friend requests if that’s what they want to do. Feel free to accept or decline friend requests as you see fit.
However, sending friend requests just so you can send spammy messages will get you kicked out of the group.