When it comes to writing out your Pinterest profile, it may seem pretty easy. But in actuality, there’s quite a bit of strategy that goes into crafting the perfect Pinterest description.
Part of what makes this such as a tricky profile to fill out is that in a lot of ways, Pinterest acts like a search engine. But you only get a limited amount of space, so you can’t go too wild or too vague with your descriptions.You only get a limited amount of space, so you can't go too wild or too vague with your Pinterest descriptions.Click To Tweet
Thankfully, our participants had some great ideas on how to write out the perfect Pinterest profile. Take a look at some of our favorite quotes!!
- Your Pinterest name should include your personal brand, to make it easy for people to recognize you.
- Your profile photo on Pinterest should help people see who you are. So you want to make it a photo of your smiling face.
- Pinterest might be known as a search engine, but we can’t forget that there is a very social look and feel to the platform. So having a personable profile photo rather than a logo will help people form a connection with you.
- You want to make sure your description tells people exactly what they will get if they follow you: what will you teach them? What will you show them? What are you all about?
- Pinterest has a built-in tool to help you with the keyword research you can use.
Take a peek at the full chat below!!